miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2016

DIY CHRISTMAS.

Helloooo!!!

Well, I have already been able to enter the blog and, if you go through the blog of the teacher Elvira (here is the link), you will see that we have a new project: DIY do it yourself.


I would like to make Hama for Christmas. For those who do not know what it is, here I leave a little leaf.

They are very easy to do, and if they needed to buy something, they do not have much money.

Here you have a photo:


Resultado de imagen de hama beads bolas de navidad


I do not know what you think the others, although I also dream of making Christmas balls.

So that you know how they are done, here below I leave the video (sorry, not in English)










It has also occurred to me that we could make Christmas desserts something like cupcakes, cookies ...


Here I leave the video (which is not in English) of how to make Christmas desserts.
















I hope you liked my ideas and my videos, (sorry that they are not in English but this youtuber is not English or have videos in English)




If you want, here is the link to see more videos like the ones I uploaded to do DIY do it yourself.





Más vídeos de DIY




BYEEE!!!!!



MARÍA 6ºA

1 comentario:

  1. Hello María, I like very much your idea for this project. I have some video in English that you can use too
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLtUkhHgvl8

    ResponderEliminar