domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2016

MY PROJECT ABOUT DIY.

Hellooo!!!

In this post I will explain what I will do for my DIY project (do it yourself)


Ah! I forgot! I am also going to answer the questions of teacher Elvira (below the whole)

The first thing I am going to do is Hama of Christmas that for it I need the following materials:

Griddle
Oven paper
Hama balls (we do not spend money on this)

We will also make Christmas decorations for which we will need the following materials:

Balloons
Clothing Clips
Hemp
Lights for the Christmas tree
Glue gun
Pompons
Ties
Wool
Polystyrene balls



And we will also make homemade Christmas pastry but we will not use any appliance or anything that is not homemade.
For confectionery we will make gingerbread cookies with your traditional recipe.

We still have to see the ingredients.


Well, all this is what we are going to do for our project and now I will answer the questions of teacher Elvira below:




What kind of materials do you need? Put a photo and the name of each one.

Matrices are explained above under each idea.



Can you use recycled materials?
Do not.

How much it cost?

Because we will only have to buy pompoms, ties and polystyrene balls, we think it will cost us around € 5



Are you going to work in groups?
Yes. My group is: Ana, Paula R and me.





Well, I hope you liked my idea for this Do It Yourself project.
If you have any comments, please. Leave it in the comments.

Bye!!!

MARÍA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario