jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2016

My first post

Hi, I'm Julia Herrera for the class 5A and this is my first post. I'll explain what we're doing in my class. We are doing a Solar System by teams. My team consists of: Jose Antonio, Adriana, Ángela, Henrique and I, Julia. We have had to make Uranus and the moon.
Today we have inflated the balloons and lined them with newspaper and a mixture made of cola and water in equal parts. Jose Antonio, Henrique and I have lined Uranus and Adriana and Ángela the moon.

Hola, soy Julia Herrera de la clase de 5ºA y esta es mi primera entrada. Os voy a explicar lo que estamos haciendo en mi clase. Estamos montando un pequeño Sistema Solar por equipos. Mi equipo está formado por: José Antonio, Adriana, Ángela, Henrique y yo, Julia. Hemos tenido que hacer Urano y la Luna.
Hoy hemos inflado los globos y los hemos forrado con periódicos y una mezcla hecha de cola y agua a partes iguales. José Antonio, Henrique y yo hemos forrado Urano y Adriana y Ángela la luna.

See you another day. ¡¡¡ BYE !!!


1 comentario:

  1. Hello Julia, I´m the teacher. I´m very happy to see you here and I like a lot your description about your planet work.
    Merry Chrsitmas!!

    ResponderEliminar