lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

Hello

Hello, I'm Marina.
Today I just made my first entry and I'm very happy.
Now I will talk a little about how it went in this English quarter ...

 This quarter I really liked, but apart I want to improve some things about English like studying a little more ...

I also liked the projects and I hope we do a little more, but I do, if you do not mind making your equipment.
This course has enchanted me.

Well, goodbye hope you liked it and see you next time.
Bye.

Marina Vargas Lucena

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Marina, I´m the teacher. I´m very happy to see you here. But remember, If you want to speak about "trimestre" you must use the word "term".
    We´ll try to work with projects the next term but we need to change first some things.
    Merry Christmas!!

    ResponderEliminar